For over 10 years, EASI’R has helped over 2600 automotive dealers and 16,000 users across Europe accelerate relations-building, sell smarter, and automatically scale their business with enterprise-level customer relations management systems.
Digitalization is drastically changing the way people buy cars – both in the short term, and even more in the long run. At EASI’R, you will be part of a visionary IT company that is pulling the strings for the global automotive retail industry of the future.
For more than 15 years, we at EASI’R have worked with some of the world’s most influential automotive brands, manufacturers, national sales companies, large dealer groups and vendors of the industry. With our Cloud-based SaaS lead-management solution, we are helping more than 2,600 car dealerships across Europe to accelerate sales and to build and grow profitable and long lasting customer relationships. Due to our fast growth, we are looking for new IT talent in our development hub in Aarhus, to support us in delivering great software to automotive brands on a global scale.
Why work with us
At EASI’R, you will join an international, digital-born company with the spirit and passion of a startup, and the investment eagerness of a global tech-firm. For you, that means that ...
- Your opinion truly matters and you will have a direct influence on processes and tools chosen within the development department
- You will find a positive, entrepreneurial start-up working environment with flat hierarchies and a fast implementation decision process
- You will be able to work and experiment with the latest technologies as we like to play around with innovations and use the best parts for our product
- You will join a development culture that favours DevOps in terms of CI/CD pipelines, automated testing and teams that have end2end responsibility from a business idea to the final product
- Danish skills are not required as you will be part of an international team with colleagues from all over Europe who are speaking English together.
- A good portion of humor and great team spirit is part of our everyday working culture
Perks and Benefits at EASI’R
Flexible work options, health insurance, pension scheme, regular company events, Virtual Reality gaming room, free soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks all day, tasteful lunch scheme, weekly Friday bar with snacks, beer and sometimes cocktails
Why work in Aarhus
Aarhus is an energetic young, modern city, located directly on the beautiful Danish coast, offering a varied cultural life. No matter if you are looking for bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, concert venues, museums, sport offers or art exhibitions, Aarhus – as the European Cultural Capital of 2017 – will leave nothing to be desired.