NewBanking is a regulatory technology company also known as reg tech or reg-tech. We work closely with regulators to help companies solve their General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) challenges. All while giving the user full control over his or her data and specifically the right to be forgotten.
Newbanking was founded in 2015 and it’s a company that develops an online platform which puts end users ( that’s you!) in control of their personal data and allows them to share it with companies that they trust (banks, for example).
Our aim is to provide a platform that will allow end-users to verify their identity easily and securely across businesses and, at the same time, take the pain out of regulatory compliance for financial institutions.
With Newbanking, you own your own information, you control who has access to your data and you can withdraw your information at any time.
As a young company, NewBanking has already shown its potential by winning two important prizes: Money 20/20 Europe start-up pitch and being named a Global Emerging Star by The Fintech100.
By joining our team, you will be part of an adventure and grow in a company which has a clear vision and direction for the future. Our ambitions are big and we have the mindset and the resources to make them happen.
- Become part of a team that builds success
- Meet a bunch of young, talented people with whom to share an idea at work and a beer/tea after work
- Develop a product that’s unique on the market and has a huge potential, already confirmed by big players in the market
- Work in an amazing space that enables networking and creativity, in downtown Copenhagen
- Get the opportunity to grow and build up your career, in a nice and relaxed atmosphere