Attend our workshop on innovation of energy materials and get insights from leading companies and experts. The event is followed by a site visit to the MAX IV and European Spallation Source (ESS).
- Learn how you can use ESS and MAX IV in improving and developing your products.
- Meet leading companies such as Carlsberg, IKEA, Saint-Gobain, Tetra Pak, Siemens and many more.
- Get key insights from experts from universities like Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley and British Columbia.
- Meet high level delegation UN Mission Innovation members.
The event is part of Nordic Clean Energy Week.
Date and time: 22 May 2018, 9.00-18.00
Place: High Court, Malmöhusvägen 1, 211 18 Malmö
Download the full event programme (pdf)
Big science for industry: Accelerating future innovation of clean energy materials
Pannel discussion: New Materials in Circular Economy
Break Out Sessions:
Track 1: Clean Energy Generation and Storage
Track 2: New Materials in Circular Economy
Site visit to European Spallation Source and MAX IV
Arriving by car – Parking options
- P-huset Malmö Live, Gibraltargatan 3
- P-huset Godsmagasinet, Södra Neptunigatan
- Bastionen, Malmöhusvägen 3
Arriving by plane at Copenhagen Airport or Malmö Airport
- From Copenhagen Airport’s train station it takes 20 minutes to Malmö Centralstation. Trains depart every 20 minutes.
- From Malmö airport you can get to central Malmö by taxi or airport bus departing from right outside the terminal. The bus journey takes 40 minutes.
Arriving by train
- Take the train to Malmö Centralstation. It’s a 10-minute walk to get to the venue from the train station – See directions here
NB: When crossing the border between Denmark and Sweden remember to bring your passport.
Sign up for Mission Innovation Business Day
Hotels in Copenhagen
- Park Inn Copenhagen Airport (1,395 DKK)
- Clarion Copenhagen Airport (1,791 DKK)
- Comfort Hotel Vesterbro (1,563 DKK)
- 71 Nyhavn Hotel (1,999 DKK)
- Bella Sky (1,195 DKK)
- Crowne Plaza (1,356 DKK)
Hotels in Malmö
- Scandic St Jörgen (1,816 DKK)
- Moment Hotel (903 DKK)
- MJ's (1,685 DKK)
NB: Indicative prices per night
For more information please contact project manager Peter Plesner, firstname.lastname@example.org