Enter the mature Nordic eCommerce market successfully
Are you considering expansion in Europe? Join us at this exclusive event and networking and learn about cross-border eCommerce and key considerations in successful trade and investment with customers in Greater Copenhagen - a booming region for eCommerce activity in the Nordics.
Restaurant AQUAVIT – Nordic Dinning
St James’s Market, 1 Carlton Street, London SW1Y 4QQ, UK
March 8th 2018 from 3-6pm
Who should attend?
Are you considering expansion in Europe?
The Nordics offers the 4th largest market in Europe measured in revenue. At this exclusive event, you will get in-depth insights from regional stakeholders, service providers, investors and hear about real-life cases.
A recently published survey concludes that 63% of companies are considering moving their supply chain out of the UK, to serve other European countries due to Brexit. Will the eCommerce industry face the same challenges?
3 - 4.30 pm
- Greater Copenhagen your gateway to the Nordics and beyond – Copenhagen Capacity, BD Paul Dhami
- eCommerce in the Nordics – Direct Link a subsidiary of Danish/Swedish Postal. CEO Karin Falkentoft
- Why invest in Greater Copenhagen - Industry developer MG Real Estate, Sales Director Europe, Anton Van Vlerken
- Keynote case study eCommerce & Logistics – Boozt Fashion AB, COO Niels Hemmingsen- a one-digit million revenue fashion eCommerce company turning into a leading Nordic billion-revenue business
- "Nordic Passport" and closing – eCommerce Worldwide / IMRG, Managing Director, Graeme Howe
4.30 - 6 pm
- Network lunch with Tapas & Beverages from the Nordics.
Sign up for our exclusive eCommerce event